

Jeremy and I always have the middle of the day off together so we went on a canoe adventure today. It was great. We canoed upstream from the lodge to a metal bridge. We went wandering into the forest, and it is some forest. Moss, moss, moss is everywhere, ev

en on the tree branches. I bounced on a very springy log for a little bit. We found a deer trail and followed that for a bit. There are trees everywhere. There's room for people to pass through but it is packed. Almost no sign of human life. We saw one fly fish

er. We did get within 7 feet of an eagle though. It was perched on the branch over the river waiting for food to come by. It was so cool. As we were walking back to the canoe, it dove in the water. Awesome. There was a family of ducks in the water too. The babies were following the mom and the one at the very back would drift then rush to catch up then drift again. It was adorable.
It was a good adventure. I have work in about an hour. Woo work. Also, got paid yesterday. My bar tab wasn't bad at all. I was happy.
Love everyone! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment